Thursday 13 August 2015

Changing your decision

You are entitled to change your decision provided you do so without delay. If you become aware that you have made a mistake after play has continued do not be tempted to “even things up” by calling, for example, a no-ball when none existed just because you missed an earlier one. A worse case would be to even up an earlier incorrect out or not out decision by treating a batter unfairly when a subsequent appeal is made.

No comments:

Post a Comment